Your jewelry says a lot about you – wear it to your advantage.
Ms. Eisen has been speaking to conference groups since 1985. Her topics are humorous, enlightening and insightful and can entertain a room full of people. If you are having a conference and need a keynote speaker or someone to entertain the attendees, please call her office at (915) 584-0022 to discuss your plans. Her topics include:
- How to teach your significant other to buy for you.
- The 10 biggest mistakes people make when buying jewelry.
- How to create a new jewelry wardrobe with what you already have.
- Your jewelry says a lot about you.
- Changing the world with your jewelry.
- Dividing your collectibles while you are alive for your children, and many others.
Ms. Eisen’s most recent speaking engagements:
- America’s Best Jewelers Panel on Jewelry Industry Topics in New York, NY
- ‘Bedazzled – From Mine to Masterpiece’ – an interactive presentation on jewelry making techniques at the El Paso Museum of Art
- Bedazzled: 5,000 Years of Jewelry Docent Training Lecture at the El Paso Museum of Art
- Guest Panelist for the Gemological Institute of America in New York City, NY
Her books are available as a fund raising project for nonprofit organizations upon request.
Here are some of the comments about Susan Eisen’s presentation on heirloom estate planning at a current seminar:
- “Very practical. Great talk!”
- “Also valuable information. I had not considered many recommendations from Susan.”
- “Susan opened my eyes to heirlooms”
- “Fabulous addition to the seminar. I liked that she used actual cases to explain issues. Very surprised some items have lost value.”
- “Loved Susan Eisen’s presentations. Her strategies of making lists of items and especially being careful with expensive and loved antiques.”
- “Very entertaining as well as thought provoking. It made me think about organizing more effectively.”
- “Several valuable points were pointed out. Blended family. Very helpful and will follow through. Thank you Susan.”
- “Very clear and interesting. Great advice and practical.”
- “Wow! Interesting.”
- “Excellent points made detailing heirloom planning. One tends to think it’s only about jewelry, but much more!”
- “Very interesting and this presentation added a differant element to all the very technical information.”
- “Entertaining, funny, and pertinent.”
- “This was great information, would have not ever considered this problem. So glad she was a speaker.”
- “Very accessible. Provided good advice.”
- “Really liked her presentation. Gave me good ideas for dealing with this topic.”
- “Wonderful information and good advice to plan now.”