Your jewelry says a lot about you – wear it to your advantage.
Ms. Eisen has been speaking to conference groups since 1985. Her topics are humorous, enlightening and insightful and can entertain a room full of people. If you are having a conference and need a keynote speaker or someone to entertain the attendees, please call her office at (915) 584-0022 to discuss your plans. Her topics include:
- How to teach your significant other to buy for you.
- The 10 biggest mistakes people make when buying jewelry.
- How to create a new jewelry wardrobe with what you already have.
- Your jewelry says a lot about you.
- Changing the world with your jewelry.
- Dividing your collectibles while you are alive for your children, and many others.
Ms. Eisen’s most recent speaking engagements:
- America’s Best Jewelers Panel on Jewelry Industry Topics in New York, NY
- ‘Bedazzled – From Mine to Masterpiece’ – an interactive presentation on jewelry making techniques at the El Paso Museum of Art
- Bedazzled: 5,000 Years of Jewelry Docent Training Lecture at the El Paso Museum of Art
- Guest Panelist for the Gemological Institute of America in New York City, NY
Her books are available as a fund raising project for nonprofit organizations upon request.